My Blogging by Mail Package has arrived from Karen in Canberra, Australia. Actually it arrived almost two weeks ago, just before we went camping, but I had to do a little detective work to figure out the name of Karen's blog, so I could post a link.
Finally, I sat down with a list of all the Blogging by Mail participants from Stephanie's blog, Dispensing Happiness, and a big marker, and used the process of elimination to determine that Karen's blog is A Cracking Good Egg. The funniest part of all, is that I've visited her blog many times, but never realized.
I explained the premise behind the blogging my mail event in the post I wrote when the package I sent was received by Graeme in England. Check it out here.
There were some exciting things in my package from Karen:
1. A copy of Delicious Magazine - a great food magazine from Australia (how did Karen know I have a food magazine fetish?)
2. A silicone pastry brush - if you don't have one of these, get one!
3. A jar of Rosella Flower Jam - this looks very intriguing and I haven't tried it yet. I think I am going to wait until the next time I bake homemade bread to open this and try some.
4. Koko Black Chocolates - I think these cute little chocolates were shaped like Koalas... before they melted. But no matter, they were still delicious. Actually, I think I might have to say this was the best chocolate I've ever tasted!
5. Some nougat, in three different flavours - I've never tried this before, and it was delicious.
6. A bag of cashew nuts - these were the first to disappear.
7. A couple of bookmarks - the best one was carved out of very thin wood.
8. A recipe for chocolate chip cookies - I am not sharing this today. You will have to wait until I make it and post the pictures.
So thank you Karen, for a fabulous Blogging by Mail package!